Woke up this morning feeling pretty good, which is usually an indication that a scumbag has been in the house while I slept.
Sure enough, when I opened my gun safe to retrieve some optics in order to go the the range and chronograph some new handloads, a box of .458 500 grain Hornady bullets was gone. There were approximately 17 bullets in the box, and the box was sitting on the shelf right in front on top of a box of .375 bullets.
The .458's are gone. I will order two more boxes from Midway when my SS check arrives, along with some powder that turns the .458 Win into a Lott, or almost. 2200fps out of a 500 grain bullet. The Lott offers 2300 at subatantially increased recoil.
Not a problem, but it's just another example of petty theft on behalf of these scumbags.
On Derrick Robinson's website, and among the targeted victim community, these criminals are referred to as "perps", for perpetrators. I prefer the more accurate descriptive term of "scumbags." A used condom still dripping with cream. It fits them. They drip slime wherever they go and they are used like a condom, to protect themselves and others.
More later. I will list the items I remember that have been stolen from me over the years. I have kept a list. Interesting reading, if anyone is reading this besides the scumbags.
Have a nice day...
No comments:
Post a Comment