Monday, March 1, 2010

Privacy invasion again...

Why am I not surprised? The scumbag that periodically invades my bedroom while I'm sleeping did it again last night. He has this thing about turning on my right hearing aid. Don't know why. Probably makes his little dick hard, goofing around on me like that. No matter where I hide the hearing aids, he manages to get his filthy hands on them and turns the right one on. I guess this is supposed to be another psy op. It's a dismal failure, because the right battery outlasts the left battery by a substantial margin, and the VA gives me all the batteries I can ever use, anyway, plus some spares.

He also stole a round of .375 H&H ammo from a box I left on the bedside table. One round. He's into stealing one round of ammo from various boxes scattered around the house. Been doing it for years. What a fucking clown! It's funny. I either buy more or make more, according to the caliber. I have a ton of .375 and .458 and a bunch of pistol ammo, too. One of these days, I'm gonna get off my lazy ass and load up all the bullets I have in various boxes. I don't shoot pistols much anymore, anyway. Lost interest when my shooting buddies started spending big bucks on target guns to play the silly game, Lawn Steel, that we've been playing for several years.

I love to shoot it, but I can't compete with millionaires and I'm not in the business of contributing nickels to Bill Coe or Roger Allen because I'm shooting all I can afford to shoot and they're shooting $3000.00 handguns. All the fun has gone out of it. If Coe can't outshoot me on an equal basis, he buys something more accurate than I have and beats me that way. Talk about a fragile ego...he's just that way. A little guy who has to beat the big guys. He's always been that way, so to hell with Lawn Steel. It was fun while it lasted.

The range opens again tomorrow and I'm probably going out to shoot my .375 or the carbine. Got the carbine down pat. Zeroed and can shoot tight groups with it at 100 yards from a rest. Now, all I need is a good optical sight. I'm working on that. We'll see...

No comments: