Been a long time since I posted. Almost forgot about it. Too many distractions
I am under heavy attack. Constant breakins and thefts, some not so petty. Recently I had about $400.00 worth of handloaded heavy caliber (.458 Winchester Magnum) hunting ammunition stolen and at least 100 rounds of reloadable .375 H&H brass stolen in one fell swoop. I have a list three pages long of stuff they have pilfered over the past twenty years or so. I will replace it all. They are nickle/diming me, trying to impoverish me. I am already isolated with "friendly" people attempting to subtly and not-so-subtly interrogate me.
I have taken a vocal anti-Obama stance and this is bringing heat from unknown sources, probably DHS scum. They are petty thieves and strain my prolific profanity vocabulary to describe the thieving, slithering slimebuckets. I always travel well armed and, as previously mentioned, our anti-stalking laws here in Florida have enabled me to strike fear into their cowardly little hearts. Now they only stalk me from vehicles, and that not too successfully. I am fighting this battle alone, and I will never surrender. They can kiss my Alabama ass.
BTW, Alex "Constantine", or whatever his actual surname is, is an asshole.
No comments:
Post a Comment