Friday, May 31, 2013

I've been a bit quiet lately.  But, here it is again, Friday, when the amateur puke-bag stalkers come out, crawling out of the wood work, hiding in their cars.  This old leopard still has claws, as well as fangs.  They did a couple of drivebys this afternoon when my faithful dog and I were sitting in the open garage, facing Pat the Rat's humble abode, peacefully drinking beer, smoking a good cigar, reading my Kindle, enjoying the spring afternoon, and hosting my camera.  So, shitbirds...when you drove by, I got some great telephoto shots of you, facial recognition and all.  I'm going to post the whole lot on Facebook and hang you pukebags out into the sunlight, which curls your reptilian skins.

(I live on a cul de sac.  No one has a reason to drive by my house unless they live on the street, so the turds really stand out.)

IOW, Fuck you!

No comments: