Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Walmart again?

I may have gotten stalked in Walmart this morning by a thug wearing a gray sleeveless pullover with a buddy in the background perusing the sunglass display, who was in the checkout line.  He just stared.  But nobody leaned over my shoulder this morning like the last one I encountered in the Walmart checkout lane did, and I don't give a fuck if the thug was 6'3 and 230 pounds, he bleeds like any other man.  So no gunfire.

Maybe you finally believe me.  If you overtly stalk me, I will do my very, very best to fuck you up.

You have been attacking me for 33 years.  You have repeatedly attempted to compromise me, set me up for crimes, destroy my reputation, turn my neighbors against me, and attack me with false flag ops.  You have repeatedly burglarized my dwellings and have stolen money, ammunition, clothing, boots, a Rolex watch, and many items from my past.  I have a two page list of things you thieving bastards have taken over the years.

I'm still standing.

And make no mistake, I despise you.  You are despicable creatures, basically reptilian, who do not possess souls.  Many of you are true psychopaths.  Many others are sociopaths. Occasionally, I find myself wishing I was.  We would have ended this years ago.

I have exercised restraint for many years.  But now, you have finally exceeded my abuse threshold.  Proceed at your own risk.  I have nothing to lose.

No comments: