Cocaine-induced psychosis is a real bitch. When caught in the throes of cocaine-induced psychosis, a person can do anything, including commit murder or suicide or both, so what's the big deal about trashing your best friend? And, when he finally is sufficiently miserable and dumps the rest of his stash down the shitter, he thinks he's cool. But, it actually takes about six months for his brain to recover from the madness, so he is liable to do anything, such as exhibiting screaming fits of rage, when, in truth, the one he feels the rage against is himself.
Fucking pitiful.
A hollow man.
He will never hit bottom, never run out of money, and never run out of blow. He'll just keep right on binging until he finally does one hit too many and enters respiratory arrest and ends up dead with his face on the table, coated in white powder.
Who needs friends like that?
What a waste. He could have accomplished so very much with his life.
There is nothing I can do, so I just let it go.
Bet he ends up stuffed into a bronze box within two years, and maybe less. Tragic.
But life is inherently tragic. This is just one tragedy among so many others...
He's a write-off.
Press on.
He's a write-off.
Press on.
2 comments:
One year ago you saved my life, Apolcalypto. I was a complete stranger. I was badly beaten and burned by a gang of paid thugs in Oklahoma. You never turned from my burned face and you washed my injuries with tears of compassion.
I have learned much regarding friendship from you this past year. Thank you.
I have placed a lighted candle on the alter of the Holy Mother. I pray that she will perform intercession on behalf of your friend who is broken and hurting so badly.
I am very glad I helped. We TI's are a forgotten bunch, with treacherous, false-flag friends always attempting to compromise us. If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
I write this stuff in order to feel better, to vent my occasional frustrations, and to heap ridicule upon my enemies.
I am very gratified I helped you survive.
Remember: Never, ever quit. If you allow the bastards to grind you down, they will only attack you more viciously. Never forget that.
We have two choices: die or fight. I have chosen to fight this psychopathic, evil, treacherous enemy with all that is in me.
And do not expect outside help. The FBI is as useless as tits on a boar hog. They're too busy covering up the ongoing outrages perpetrated by the Obama administration, and, anyway, they're very likely in on the whole program.
So we are all we have, and many who masquerade as TI's are shills for the predators.
Be cautious in your affairs and remember always to beware of the overly friendly stranger. Therein often lies disaster.
Post a Comment