Thursday, November 20, 2014

Do not fear the darkness, because there is light waiting on the other side... It is not the dark.  It is peace for those of us who seek it, for those of us who have been tormented by these psychotic bastards all our lives. As Winston Churchill once famously said, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. We are psychological experiments.

Accept it and deal with it.  But do not fear.  All they can do is kill us, and death is a release from this torment.

They seek to instill fear into us.  I haven't feared them for years.  Throughout all the outrages that have been committed against me, I still do not fear them.  It drives them nuts.  I will kill them at any opportunity, and they know it, and they fear me.  I like that. A Colt .45 on my hip and an AR 15 behind the seat in my truck.  Bring it on, motherfuckers.  Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

So press on.

Never quit.  Never ever quit.

No comments: