Monday, January 19, 2015

Stalked in Oklahoma has finally surrendered and has essentially abandoned me. She was my spiritual muse.  Now, she has totally given up.  I can't really blame her after all the Hell she has endured, but she is married to a psychopath and he will no longer allow us to talk.  So she has given up.  Says she no longer cares about living.  She, I thought, was an Amazon queen, the strongest woman I have ever met.  It now appears that her strength is gone.  That is tragic beyond words.  I will miss her counsel terribly, and my heart is, even at my age of 72, once again, broken.

Go you own way, Vikki.  There is nothing more that I can say or do.

These scumbags are relentless.  They destroy people as a way of life.  Psychopaths.  Nothing less.  If you ever get the opportunity to kill one, do so.  You will never regret it, and you will be doing the TI community a great service.

No comments: