The scumbag who lives across the street from me and still commits petty thefts, such as stealing two paring knives and a pair of kitchen shears.
I often talk to him on the house bugs. The turtle. He is afraid to show himself, because he has learned that actions have consequences.
He tampered with my electronic sight on my AR 15, so I have replaced it with the iron sights. Hell, at 71 yards, laser ranged, I don't need sights. I will just point and shoot. With thirty rounds, I'll eventually hit him, whether or not he has tampered with the elevation or windage adjustments on my irons. He is a fucked duck. I doubt if, when his masters hired him, he thought things would turn out this way.
He is a sneak thief and a burglar. The scum of the earth. That profession often has fatal consequences. I just fervently hope I catch the worthless bastard in my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment