Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday night.  Stalker night.  I drove to Walmart for food and beer.  No stalkers in sight.  No one flashing their lights at me, no one tooting their horns at me.  I carried two pistols and a knife, a big knife.  I was ready to kill Christian fundamentalists, as I am every time I leave my house.

They love Jesus so much?  I will arrange the introduction.  But nobody showed.  I met a few nice people and had a good evening.  My good dog traveled with me and guarded my truck when I was gone.  I have grown to love her.  It has been a difficult journey these past two and a half years, but she is coming out of the darkness that she lived in for the first four years of her life.

Love makes a difference.  I am hunted, but I am still capable of love.  They can never take that away from me.

No comments: