Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Traveled to Walmart tonight about 10:30 for beer and food.  No stalkers.  None, at least, that I could ascertain, and I looked. I was doubly armed with effective weapons, just looking for a reason to kill some son of a bitch. None showed.  I was disappointed.  I am dying from total boredom. I need a good shootout to get my adrenaline flowing again, but it was not to be. I haven't had one in years.

Stalkers, I will totally fuck you up! And if you're wearing soft armor, I will break a few ribs, cause you incredible pain, knock you on your ass with my .45, and finish you with a head shot.  I'll splatter your brains all over the parking lot. Or cut your throat with my Randall. Cameras be damned!

If you're lurking my fence, I'll stick a few green tip 5.56's through the fence and through you, as well.  Mark my words.

A few rounds from my Bushmaster will wake these fat, old bitches up who surround me. They could use a bit of stimulation.  All they have to depend on now are their vibrators...That damned Bushmaster is loud!

No comments: