Monday, August 17, 2015

This program has two goals:  to either generate suicidal impulses, or homicidal impulses.  Me, hell, I am a practiced killer.  They have backed away from stalking me, because they know that I will kill them out of hand.

But now, a new chapter has opened.  There is a target across the street from me who has generated homicidal impulses.

The doctors have told me I have less than two years left to live, so I will kill him without hesitation.  What's a few months in jail, in exchange for total revenge?

His ass is dead meat.

They have killed so many of us.  Tortured so many of us.  If I can kill only one, and maybe his fat wife as well, then I will be fulfilled.

I have led an incredible life. I am ready to go. I will not be diminished by a bunch of psychopaths.

Never quit.

Never ever quit.

No comments: