Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Now, I have the fucking Feebies on my ass because of remarks I've published on Twitter!  The fucking FBI. What a fucking honor! I can barely stand it. NOT!

I've been at war with US Customs and DEA for 40 years!  Now, I have these cunts on my ass! Fuck them all!

The first clue was the nigger and the honky staking out my house in a white van with Florida plates a month ago, too stupid to hide.  Either that, or it was just another mindfuck. Who cares?  I don't.

I'm 73 years old and an American patriot.  I fear no one!

I've been a TI for 36 years.  Attacked electronically, my vehicles vandalized multiple times, my house burglarized multiple times, my valuables stolen. And so on and so forth. So fuck DEA, Customs, and FBI!  I could care less.

I FEAR NO ONE!

No comments: