Some changes lately. Radical changes.
I posted something on Twitter that was taken as a threat and for about two months there, I had the scumbag FBI all over my ass. They never spoke to me. In their usual, slimy manner, they talked to people who have met me, most of whom handed them total bullshit.
One of the slimesuckers conned my dumbass fucking daughter, who had the few remaining firearms I owned, into surrendering the weapons to his worthless, lying cunt ass. He had no warrant nor any probable cause. She is so fucking naive she can't pour piss our of a boot with the instructions printed on the heel, so she was a pushover. The scumbag conned her socks off. So now I'm down to blades.
First time in over 40 years I haven't had either a Browning, Sig or a Colt on my hip. But I'm very good with blades. You fight with the weapons at hand. Get within twenty feet of me and, shot or not, I will drop your guts on the ground as I die. By now you've likely realized I do not fear death at all. Better a bullet or two than rotting away in a cancer ward.
I'll tell you this: when your own stupid daughter trades your shit off to slimeball Feds, it's a shock to the core of your very being. If she were anyone else but my flesh and blood, I would have opened her up from her pubic bone to her heart like a fucking Zip Loc bag and pissed in the hole, or shattered her arms and legs with a baton. I can't. I could never forgive myself, regardless of how enraged at her I am, nor would God forgive me. I already have pushed the envelope where God is concerned and I need no more sins on my list, so she lives, and not in a body cast.
Suffice it to say, we now have little to discuss. I utterly despise traitors. When your own daughter betrays you, it hurts to the very core of you being. I know. I already said that. It's worth repeating. She was almost the last person alive I trusted. I was a fool.
So I just sit here in this hillside house, hanging out on the Net on Gab.ai, a new conservative free speech forum. No censorship, like on Twatter or Fuckbook. I'm blocked on both, anyway, because I am one of Trumps Deplorables and that little Fuckbook punk-assed money-whore, Suckerberg, a Jew who has sold his soul to George Soros and the Saudis, can't touch me on Gab. I also watch Netflix and Amazon videos. For a man of action, as I was all my life, this is a lousy way to grow old and die.
My good dog keeps me company, so I am not completely alone.
I'll deal with it.
As far as the jackals are concerned, they're still very much around, constantly breaking in when I'm gone, fucking with things, the usual mindfucks which I just disregard and often laugh at, and lurk around outside. They hide up in the boulders, buggering each up the ass when I'm home, waiting for me to leave so they can break in again. It has been a brutal winter, but now it's warming up and most of the blanket of snow that has covered the area for almost three months is disappearing, so their tiny little dicks won't get too chilly when they pull them out of their partner's assholes. I only hope they're not fucking kidnapped kids up there, as, I'm certain, many of them do after they leave.
Never quit. Never, ever quit!
No comments:
Post a Comment