Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Drove into town to the Safeway Market where a Western Union counter is located to pick up a money order sent to me by a European friend.  As the counter lady was getting the cash, some INCREDIBLY fat thug positioned himself about 15 feet to my left and just stood there, staring into space.  This asshole had the biggest, sloppiest gut hanging over his belt that I have seen on a human being in even distant memory.

I began staring at him intensely and shortly thereafter, he walked a few few feet to his right front facing a display of raw cabbage and appeared to take an intense interest in raw cabbages.  Hell, I should have bladed his blubberous ass, but even striking him with my 6" Randall would have unlikely successfully penetrated that incredibly huge, bulging, bloated gut. I would have needed my machete to make a dent in that total piece of shit! Hell, I'd bet has hasn't seen his little dick for many years unless he looked at himself in a full-length mirror, and perhaps not even then!  He was such a totally disgusting looking man, if you can call it a man.  Fucking pitiful!  How can anyone with a tiny modicum of self respect allow himself to deteriorate to that pitiful state? Utterly repulsive!

The more things change, the more they stay the same.  The slime continues to ooze...

No comments: