Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Throughout the 35 years that this subhuman slime has attempted to destroy me psychologically, drive me into committing either suicide or murder, they have completely and utterly failed.  They will continue to fail.

They are truly disgusting, tyrannical and utterly psychotic human beings.  They are truly pitiable.  Beyond pathetic, to truly pitiable.

I won't even summon the energy required to hate them.  They are beneath contempt.

So I will press on until I draw my final breath.

For much of my life, I worked with honorable men. "Honor" is not a word in their lexicons.

They are also very likely pedophiles, fucking their own children from a very young age.  They are totally disgusting, contemptible creatures and I just flip them off and press on.

I will never quit.  I will never, ever quit!

And, jackals, baby rapers, torturers, murderers, you may believe that you will live forever, but you won't.  Hell, bitterly icy, totally isolated, utterly black hell awaits you when you cross over.  Have a nice trip.

Enjoy.

No comments: