Feebs really mudsucked me the other night. The old honey trap. I recited an ancient smuggling poem I wrote four decades ago to the bitch and she lit up like a five dollar Christmas tree! South Florida was truly jumping late 70's, a different time and different place. Jimmy Catah was pres then and nobody gave a fuck, including US Customs! Hell, Florida's governor, and later US Senator, was running loads onto his Central Florida cattle ranch in an old USAF T-29D, AKA Convair 240!
I recited an old smuggling poem, and a damned good one, to her and she recorded it and said, "I have what I need." (I'll post it here when I have more time.)
Next night, a snail slimed into our camper and stuck a screw onto my shorts lying beside my bed, meaning, "You're screwed!"
We will see!
BTW, shitsacks are hacking this wifi feed as I write this, deleting passages as I write them.
They have attempted to subvert the election of our President Donald Trump, negate the election, and continue to betray the oaths they swore to uphold the US Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, when they themselves are the domestic enemies the Founders had in mind! They should all hang! Traitors!
I also swore that Holy Oath! It has no expiration date!
No comments:
Post a Comment