I flew for SAT for almost 11 years until it all went to hell because of CIA shitsmear fools! You know their names! I will not publish them here! Why bother?
(SAT loved its smugglers because we always got the fucking job done! Hard corps!!)
Never dropped the ball! Never!! Always hung it out! Put my ass on the line countless times in myriad shitholes!! I was fucking THERE!!
So when I left, you landed on me with all four feet, talons extended, very likely because of that short, totally incompetent, ego-maniacal nigger in Miami in August, 1982. Total incompetent, but, that's affirmative action for you! (Can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear!) The fucking shitskin stepped on his dick from DAY ONE!!
Scum! Traitors! I kept the faith and still do! If I spilled my guts, you'd shoot me. Instead, you cowardly slime torture me!
I am an American Patriot! I am NOT some CIA psychotic shitsmear who would who'd sell his mama into a Barranquilla whorehouse for fifty bucks like you would!
I have kept the faith! Unlike YOU!
Rot in hell!
(And you will!)
FUCK YOU!
COWARDS!!
AMERICAN TRAITORS!!
SATAN'S TURDS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment