Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I am a lifelong mystic.  I did not ask for it.  It just happened. So you are fucking with a chosen one.  Certainly not my choice, but we are not bodies with souls, but souls with bodies.  We are in this shithole to learn and grow as spiritual beings and to continue onward past mortal death into the infinite.  It does not end here.

But you pitiful fucks have no concept of who I am, or of who we are.

When we leave this vale of tears, as will we all, we will meet a jury of the most holy.  God's chosen angels.  Our lives will be minutely examined day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second. Each act, no matter how apparently trivial on this plane, may loom large for the future of your immortal souls.

I, unlike you, live without fear.

You have ample reason for fear.  You are sadists. Torturers.

I have no direct knowledge of the future of our immortal souls, but were I you, I would immediately change my ways.

You still have a choice.

You still have time.

Choose wisely.

No comments: