Monday, June 15, 2020

I refuse to be manipulated by this filth into losing control and harming myself or others. Rumor has it that has happened to other T.I's. Bastards have spread vicious rumors about me. This has happened a few times previously. No way. Now, I am labeled a terrorist! Amazing! I am a disabled 77 year-old man with no firearms living in a shithole trailer park in southern Arizona! I have spent a substantial portion of my life helping others, often at high risk! I have never yet taken a human life, regardless of the provocation! Never! And now I am a fucking terrorist?!!? BULLSHIT!! OUTRAGEOUS!! The streets of America are filled with genuine terrorists right out in front! Satan's minions are running amok in America destroying all that our forefathers have built! And this perfidious slime labels me as a terrorist? Those who should protect us may very well be assisting in our destruction! Chaos is upon us. America is being destroyed by the identical factors which destroyed Rome. "No country can survive treason from within." Cicero.

No comments: