Saturday, January 2, 2021

And...

... some shitstain(s) have been spreading rumors all over Arizona City that I am a terrorist!!

2 comments:

Apocalypto said...

Cannot access my blog.
So here I am.
Perfidies committed against me in the past several months by suspected fedscum include rumors that I am a domestic terorrist spread widely over southern Arizona
Cell phone stolen and am unable to activate this one for calls

Friends on Facebook slowly disappearing to be replaced by total strangers who have warned me that I am about to be "disappeared."
Ignorant Fuck impersonating service asociatesxa at my brokerage firm who must be far too stupid to dress themselves daily without assistance..
One scumbag went as far as ridiculously attempting to mimic my cousin in Alabama and his deep regional accent. Epic fail, as they all have.
Computer hard drive destroyed 5 dsys ago on the Wi-Fi at this shithole Airbnb I am staying at.
Positioning stalkers at or near this and the previous Airbnb who are too stupud to safely go out alone at night.
A camera recently installed in the carport where I park.
A lighted tree in the back yard being illuminated tonight for the first time since I have been here.
A scumbag appearing on Quora last night accusing me, a disabled 78 year old man with advanced COPD and can barely bteathe and with a dislocated shoulder who can no longer fire a rifle, as a "domestic terrorist" and a "subversive." Me, who has never taken a human life nor ever will.
In other words, utter and total human refuse masquerading as the defenders of American liberty who, in fact, are its greatest enemies.

Apocalypto said...

Now I am being subjected to brutalities of various intensities by faceless cowards. I may not survive much longer.
Murdering mystic will result in an eternity of agonies fur those who are murdering me.
God watches all.