Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tonight, the fanatical fundamentalist neighbor finally showed his hand.  He is the poorest excuse for a human being that I have ever met.  I have more respect for the murdering Somali brigands I met in that benighted country than I do for this sniveling, prevaricating piece of shit.

He declared war on me with absolutely no provocation from me whatsoever. He approached me months ago, masquerading as  friend, a devoutly religious man, and an American war veteran, a U.S. Marine.  He is none of these.  He is a complete fraud.  He wouldn't make a pimple on a U.S. Marine's ass.

For months, he has attempted to defraud me, co-opt me and deceive me.  I have been watching and listening to him from day one, when he told me three of the most preposterous lies I have ever heard about situations upon which I have detailed, first-hand knowledge.

I knew immediately that he had been co-opted himself and was aimed at me as a weapon, another tool in the toolbox of the psychopathic destroyers. Blown from Day One.

He has failed, miserably.  Tonight, through an overt act and by committing a glaring error, he finally has taken an active, visible part in the continuous attacks. He has outed himself.  He is a complete fool. I must say, as spear points go, he can't penetrate a scrap of linen.

So he is in the shit, as we say here in the land of pirates and poets.

He's blown.

Fuck him.

I won't hurt him.  He already has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.  He can barely walk due to diabetes.  He has clogged arteries and a bad heart.  All I have to do is sit patiently by and watch as God takes him slowly and painfully.  I'm 70 and could fall over any day, but I fervently hope that I will live long enough to piss on his grave.

No comments: