Hey...some of you have seen the current Dodge Chargers. They wouldn't make a pimple on a real Dodge Charger's ass, but they seem to have the current macho boys mesmerized, (along with Ford F-250 4x4's...)
Anyway...
This evening I was out walking my dog in the usual place, and some little nutless bitch cruised me in one. Black, with blacked out windows. Now, if you're sitting the the driver's seat, I pretty much know where you head is. Hard to hide, even blacked out. I mean, your head has to be within a few inches of dead center if you're gonna drive your ballsy macho car...right? Catch my drift?
Anyway...
This bitch cruises me on the main drag leading into this miserable suburban burrow. The road curves around pretty good to my rear, opposite to the way I was facing.There were are several trees between where I was standing and where he hit the stop sign. So when he gets to the stop sign, he begins blowing his little Japanese horn almost hysterically.
Now, I travel heavily armed...a couple of .45's and a .357 as backup, usually. And maybe an AR in the truck as a backup... I can make a shot with a handgun at ranges in excess of 75 yards. Good to 300 yards with the AR...
So this cunt takes cover and begins frantically blowing his horn...It was hysterical...really. He did this. No shit. I couldn't stop laughing.
He's the kinda guy who stalks me in a shopping center parking lot, hidden among all the other cars, while jacking off to internet porn on his iPad, waiting for me to come out of the store so he can toot his little horn, with a roll of toilet paper set on the seat adjacent to him he uses to pick up the ejaculate... (So he doesn't have to wipe his hand on his pants...)
Tell me...would you want a guy like that to marry your daughter?
HahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Just can't get good help anymore... ;-}
1 comment:
Couldn't stop laughing after reading your post!! Bet the Dillweed covered in chicken poo needed more than a few rolls of toilet paper after that accident.
Post a Comment