Sunday, December 29, 2013

I have been editorially absent from this site for a while, but things have been happening.  Ever since the new perps moved into my neighborhood, thefts have occurred.  Multiple thefts.  And they must know that their very lives hang in the balance.  They are cannon fodder and their lives matter not to their handlers.  They are designated bullet sponges. I could care less.  They're handy, and they are guilty.

I am 71 years old, and I do not give a fuck, and I shoot very well.  This shit has been going on for 34 years now.  Multiple thefts.  About all these fools can successfully do is steal my stuff.  But I know who they are.  I would suggest a move to California, or, perhaps, Oregon, if they wish to continue living.  As I said, I do not give a fuck, and I shoot straight.

1 comment:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

Ever notice how most perps resemble weasels, rats or some type of lower life form? Generally their eyes are somewhat vacant or else they have an abnormal evil glint. Their voices though, nothing like their counterfeit ring! Their upper airways are blocked with their own shit. And they're always out of toilet paper. Smelly bunch.