Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Now visualize this...chilly night...out of beer at about 10:15 PM EST.  So I head for the beer store.  As I said, it's a bit chilly, so I always warm up the oil in my truck's engine.  Engine lasts much longer that way.

I start the engine, with my faithful dog beside me.  Pull out of the garage and drop the door behind me.  Sitting in my driveway warming the oil and what should appear?  Not Santa and his tiny reindeer.

No.

The perp bitch across the street appears under her porch light dressed in a caftan in 42F weather, standing there, reading what appears to be a Bible, and smoking a cigarette!  Great abstemious Christian there...LOL!!


I just sat there watching her through my binos and laughing my ass off.  Whether she is involved in an attempted mindfuck, or she just had a hell of an argument with her perp old man, we'll never know.  But I would bet her nipples were perky... ;-}

It was hysterical!

I let the oil attain normal operating temperature and slowly, very slowly, drove down the street.

What a fucking clown act.

These fools are truly entertaining.  Ever since the big light show a few weeks back, their cover is BLOWN!  Anything they do is nothing but black comedy by categorical stupids.  It's highly entertaining and getting better.

You can cure ignorance, but you can't cure stupid.

1 comment:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

Perps both male and female are always in Heat, Apocalypto. She was just letting you know in her own twisted perp way that like Pious Pam and Fat Linda she is available. Kinda like an early Christmas present but very poorly wrapped.