Wednesday, February 5, 2014
An asshole calling himself Greg G sent out a mass email to dozens of TI's stating the the FBI had been sued and is now willing to cooperate in stopping these outrages. Sounded good, until he got to the end, where he contradicted himself and asked for contributions to him to sue the FBI. Stone asshole. I checked him out and discovered that he did the same thing a year or so ago. If you got an email from a guy calling himself Greg G, ignore it, or email him back and tell him to fuck off. I did, and he got all righteous and said I needed to see a shrink. I told him what I though of shrinks and assholes. He very quickly blocked me. He is a fraud. Don't get sucked in by these perps. They will fleece you out of every dime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment