Thursday, February 13, 2014

The word is getting out about these slimeballs we call "perps."  Multiple TV broadcasts and radio programs have featured these outrages.  The FBI, as usual, does nothing, but as the body count piles even higher, even those do-nothing bureaucrats will eventually be forced to take notice and act, unless, of course, they, along with other US Government agencies, are involved in these atrocities.  They couldn't ignore the Aaron Alexis affair, regardless of how badly they would have liked to.  Twelve more dead because of these outrages.  Alexis was another tormented TI.  Of that, I have no doubt.

It is estimated that there are 300,000 people in the USA alone targeted by these psychopaths.  Many of these perps are remarkably stupid.  Many of these perps will be remarkably dead if they continue to confront me.

I have had more than enough, after being targeted for approximately 34 years.  I am 71.  I have lived a truly remarkable life and I do not fear these pitiful bags of puke.

Many of my neighbors have been compromised, stupid fucktards that they are, and I am surrounded by enemies on all sides.  This matters not. They're stupid, and easily fall for bullshit stories.  As long as you are aware of who the enemy is, you can confront them.  They want trouble, trouble is my middle name.

My advice to those of you who live in gun-friendly states is to arm up and put the fear of
God into this scum.  Those of you living where firearms are outlawed are simply fucked.  Move to Florida or Texas.  But quit whining.  They love nothing more than to see you cower in the corner.

Stand up.  Help is on the way.  Maybe not in my lifetime, but this outrage will eventually be exposed and these scumbags brought to heel.  Have faith in God and faith in yourselves.

Never quit.  Never, ever quit!

1 comment:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

The perps have enjoyed laying us naked and beaten upon their sadistic alters. So many of us. Now the fools have basically pulled their pants down in front of the entire world. It isn't pretty. Everyone knows this is happening to millions of innocent people and everyone knows that the perps have become a national disgrace and a terrible shame to America.