Great tune from the late Man In Black. It's happening worldwide. This song is compliments of my tormented and brilliant friend, Stalked In Oklahoma. I stole it off her blog. Read her blog. You will become enlightened. She is an undying inspiration to me and is about the most courageous person I have ever known.
I was in Ethiopia during the famine of 87, 88 and 89. I was in Somalia, the Sudan, and Angola. I have seen entirely too much of man's cruelty to man. This program we are in is just another example of that, of psychotics and sadists attacking the helpless.
A new law was recently passed here in my home state of Florida, USA. It now permits a licensed concealed weapons holder to display a firearm in the face of a perceived threat, without legal recrimination. So if a couple of fat thugs are sitting in a car with their doors open blocking my path and I feel imminent hostility, I may draw my weapon and prepare to defend myself. I also now have the right to fire a warning shot, although I prefer to fire three or four rounds at center of mass if a threat presents itself. The hell with warning shots. Shoot to kill. That way, there's no one left alive to testify against me. This is truly bad news for the stalkers. That means I can return a perceived threat with a perceived threat. Florida is a great place to live, if you are a TI and have the courage and conviction to pick up the gun in your own defense. Most don't. Most prefer to sign worthless petitions or cry to FFCHS, who does nothing but pump out pablum and hold meaningless conferences. We are on our own. Most are incapable with dealing with that harsh reality.
I haven't written much here lately. I did have a confrontation with the scumbag perp who lives across the street, and I literally almost scared the shit out of him. He knows now not to fuck with me, or there very well may be dire consensuses. I have nothing to lose. I have lived my life to the fullest. I have nothing to lose.
2 comments:
The scumbag has nothing to lose, and he never did, because scum like him have nothing. They are empty husks drained of their life essence by the evil they are enslaved to. You on the other hand possess plenty, a bounty to share with this weary world and lessons to teach us in compassion and courage.
I don't think I'm courageous. Just stubborn. It's in my DNA, and I truly despise bullies. I have a lifelong hatred of those in positions of power who take advantage of the helpless. But I am not helpless, as they well know. I am fierce. I come from a long line of warriors and hard rock farmers who scratched their livings and raised their large families in the rocky North Alabama mountain soil. I have been confronted with many major challenges throughout my life, and this is just another one. And, yes, throughout it all I have not allowed them to destroy my compassion or my ability to love, nor have I permitted them to destroy my faith in my personal God and thereby compromise my soul. I will fight on to my dying breath.
Post a Comment