Wednesday, June 4, 2014

So, here I sit at my console.  71 years have passed since I was born.  During that period, I have experienced both great successes and great failures.  My grasp exceeded my reach.  I made a lot of money over the years and have none left, but for me, money was always nothing more than a means to an end, a pathway to adventure.

Yesterday was quite eventful.  I visited my local cigar/liquor store to pick up some more smokes, and, prior to leaving my house, I talked to my dog as I often do, which comes from living alone and being isolated from what one would consider normal human companionship. This house is thoroughly bugged.  They were waiting on me.

Anyway.  The store is only a short drive away, and when I pulled into the strip mall's parking lot, the first thing I noticed was a very nondescript man hanging around the front of the business adjacent to the store.  He was about six feet tall, short hair, about 40 or so, wearing very nondescript clothing.  He was just hovering outside the store.

I left my truck and headed for the store.  He immediately entered the store about fifteen or twenty seconds prior to my entry, and when I entered, was perusing the various brands.

The first thing I noticed was that he didn't select a bottle, but just wandered around a bit.

I had to have a private conversation with the owner, and this asshole, had one of those nondescript Fed faces, (there's that word again), nondescript, that would be difficult to pick out in a crowd.  So while the owner and I were having a conversation, he positioned himself at the opposite end of the counter and listened to everything we said.  He picked up a magazine and flipped through the pages, but purchased nothing.

Now one thing you should know that will help you survive the fascist takeover of
America is to never look for the obvious.  Always seek out the ordinary ones, the ones who do not stand out in a crowd, the bland ones, because they are the truly dangerous ones.  When I left, he was still there, fucking around with his iPad, obviously notifying his boss that I was leaving.

The Feds are everywhere.  They are absolutely terrified of a popular revolt, with them in the crosshairs, which may very likely happen, if things continue the way they are now.

A deep sense of rage is slowly building in the American public because of the perfidies committed by the punk Obama and his minions. The Bowe Bergdhal outrage has created tremendous animosity toward Obama, which already existed, but not to the extent it does now.  The Bergdahl trade is just another nail in Obama's coffin, and he is too hubristic to realize that his house of cards is about to come crashing down around his head.

Enough is enough, and the average American, who usually doesn't pay much attention to anything but his six pack and his mind-numbing TV programs, is beginning to awaken.  All bets are off.  The shit may very well hit the fan, and we are in for a chaotic experience not equalled since the Civil War of 1861.  So we will see...

Who knows?  Shooting Feds very well may become a national pastime...

No comments: