Thursday, May 29, 2014

Some prick was at my computer again while I slept.

I was up all night watching videos and on the Net and when I shut down, I ran a cleaner I use and left the computer on standby, as if I give a fuck whether or not they are in it, anyway, because the damn thing is thoroughly hacked.

So when I woke up this evening and sat down at my desk, the computer had been turned completely off. Totally powered down.  Had to completely reboot.

These people represent the face of true evil on the Earth.  They are Satan's spawn and they will have some very unpleasant surprises when they cross over into the next realm, as we all eventually will.

They have made Faustian bargains, and I hope they enjoy their time in the sun, because their eternities will be spent in the darkness.

1 comment:

Apocalypto said...

Very eloquent and very true.