Friday, May 23, 2014

The prick across the street obviously now has a bodyguard.  Twice in the last week or so he has tried very obviously to get me to take a shot at him.  Previously, he hardly ever exposed himself.  This asshole must live in la-la land if he thinks I'm gonna take a shot at a sitting duck, him, when he very obviously is covered by his own shooter.

I haven't zeroed any of my rifles in a year.  I have every reason to suspect that my scopes have been tampered with and the zero changed.  This guy is dumber than he looks.  Or maybe not, because he certainly looks like some trailer trash they hired for this gig, gave him some training on how to operate the EMF gear they have provided him with, and put him into a decent neighborhood for very likely the first time in his otherwise pitiful life.

I may get around to sticking a 160 grain TSX into his chest cavity, or I may not, but I would have to be a complete fool to fire on him with any of my rifles, even at a range of 70 yards.  So he can walk around outside like a sitting duck all he wants and I'm not going to take the shot, unless and until I have verified the zero on every rifle I own. And then maybe not. He is hoping I will expose myself by lining up for a shot standing out in the open so his shooter can nail me from heavy cover, of which there is an abundance beside and behind his house and his pet thug can get the first shot in, which only confirms my belief that my sights have been tampered with.

If it looks too good to be true, it obviously is.

As we used to say when I was a kid growing up in Alabama, "My momma didn't raise no fool."

His apparently did.

No comments: