Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Along with torturing my friend, Stalked In Oklahoma to death with EMF outrages, they are doing the same thing to her helpless cat.

They love to torture cats.  The killed my cats a few years ago, pushing them electronically off their food when I complained about this nappy-headed nigger who used to stake out my house in his pickup truck, to the bugs in my house.  So they took revenge on my cats.

The son of a bitch would park nosed in to the dead end street adjacent to the house I lived in then and just sit there.  This went on for a couple of weeks and I finally got fed up with it.

One day I was returning from the library and there he was, nosed into the dead end street again by my house.  I pulled into my front yard and he began backing out onto the through street to leave, so I backed out also and took off after him.  He was driving a Ford F-150 pickup and so was I.  I cut my teeth on British sports cars and Benzes and I know how to take a corner, drift, play the throttle, downshift and apex drive the curve.  I stuck right on his worthless black ass as he tried for about ten minutes to lose me. We went up and down neighborhood streets at full throttle with a lot of hard braking and cornering, and he couldn't gain an inch.  He failed.

I finally ran him to ground and he pulled into a black apartment house and hid in the back for a couple of minutes and I waited for him on the street.  He finally pulled out to confront me and parked on the opposite side of the road and got out with his hands under his armpits and leaned up the tailgate with a sneer on his face.  He was obviously armed and he had dropped his partner off in the shadows created by the apartment building to cover me.

Now, having lived and worked in many black countries in the Caribbean Islands and having flown for several years in Africa, I get along well with blacks. Used to even speak a good bit of Kiswahili. But this guy was a nigger. Not a decent black, but a ghetto nigger.  There is a world of difference in character types. This asshole was pure scum. He stood there talking his nigger shit at me, telling me I'm an old man and I should go home and watch TV.  I told him, Well, I ran your worthless ass to ground, didn't I?  Meanwhile, I had my .45 aimed directly at his head and if he had shown a gun, even a tiny portion of one, I would have splattered his brains.  I told him his neighborhood privileges were permanently revoked and drove off.  I often wish, looking back, I had blown his fucking head off.

So, later in my house, which was thoroughly rigged with cameras and microphones just like the one I now live in is, I expounded on nappy-headed niggers in pickup trucks.  That's when they attacked my cats.  Cowardly cunts.  They are true psychopaths, as we are all well aware.  I had to put one cat down and the other ran off and later starved to death.

So I already owe these fuckers two lives and one day I just may collect. It could happen at any time.

But I'll tell you one thing: that nappy-headed piece of ghetto shit never showed up on my street again.

No comments: