Saturday, May 17, 2014

How's this for blatant stupidity?

I sleep with my Colt .45 1911 auto pistol on the night table adjacent to my bed.  I keep it always in Condition One;  that is, cocked and locked with a round chambered, so in order to fire it, all I have to do is grab it, flick the thumb safety to the Fire position, and have at it.

I am a firearms expert, having been initially trained as a nine year old how to shoot and how to safely handle firearms. I have been both a competition rifle and pistol shooter. I've fired myriad weapons during my life. Rifles, pistols, revolvers, shotguns, sub-machine guns, assault rifles, and crew served weapons, including heavy machine-guns. I am a life long hunter.

There are several basic rules one must adhere to when handling firearms, whether loaded or unloaded.  The first is NEVER touch the trigger unless you are preparing to fire.  Never. The second is ALWAYS check to see that the manual safety, if the weapon has one installed, is set to SAFE. There are a few other very important basics, and these have been ingrained in my psyche since childhood.

When I woke up late this morning after sitting up and immersing myself in a good book all night, I checked the .45.  Didn't touch the trigger.  Thumb instinctively went to the manual safety to ensure it was engaged.  Guess what?  It wasn't.  It was set to FIRE.

This is far from the first time this has happened.  I've lost count but I think this was either the fourth or fifth time during the past several years of harassment that this has happened.  Once on my short-barreled shotgun I also keep by my bed, and three or four times on my .45.  I was not in the least surprised.

This is a graphic demonstration of the almost continuous stupidity and lack of originality exhibited by these cunts.  They keep repeating the same behavior over and over again, expecting a different result.  That, as I recall, was Albert Einstein's definition of insanity.  These stupid fuckers use the same playbook, time and time again, hoping for a different result.

Now, you must really be a total low-rent dumb fuck to be a professional perp.  They move you into a house or apartment near the target and from there, you carry out your amateurish little terror campaign.  They give you a car that's a couple of years old, pay you a few hundred bucks a week, and make you feel like a BIG MAN.  When, in fact, all you are is just another third rate sneak thief and break-in artist who probably burglarized little old ladies homes and stole their costume jewelery before coming to work for these scumbags.  Which automatically makes you even a bigger scumbag than you originally were.

This asshole living across the street from me at 940 King's Mountain Road, DeLand, Florida, USA 32720 is just such a scumbag.

I don't know if  the bitch thought I was gonna pick up my pistol and immediately blow a hole in me, my dog, or the wall, but it only demonstrates his level of  massive stupidity by returning to one of the same old pathetic, failed, fraternity-boy pranks and thinking his pitiful attempt would work when all the other perps have failed. Of course, the only fraternity this asswipe has ever belonged to is the fraternity of thieves.

My sweet, good God!  What a stupid fuck he is! It is much less difficult to pity someone like this than it is to hate them.

3 comments:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Are u lying? In .nc you get shot trying this

Apocalypto said...

What makes you think I'm lying? What I described happened, as described. I'm hard of hearing and use a sleeping med. These bitches have been in my house many times as I slept, as recently as today. It's no challenge to infiltrate a half deaf 71 year-old's house without being detected.