Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I don't know who reads my stuff.  I very rarely get a comment on any post.  Ukraine, Poland, Ireland,Germany, Australia, Canada, Singapore, China, Russia, Argentina, the States, and all the others, too numerous to mention... I don't know who you are out there, but believe this:  I write to express deeply held emotions and convictions that I choose to share with the world, and for no other reason whatsoever.  So take it for what it's worth.  An angry old man's ramblings, about the injustices that have been perpetrated upon me and others in my classification, a Targeted Individual.

I fight.  I will always fight, and to the death. I will never, ever quit. Regardless of the treacheries and betrayals, I will not surrender.

Take my advice:  trust no one, because if you do, you will be severely disappointed, as I have been.

You're on your own.

No comments: