Sunday, May 15, 2016

I apologize to you for being gone for so long.  I have recently experienced some major upheavals in my life.  I recently emigrated from Central Florida to western Montana.  I am 73, and the thought of dying in that shithole I was living in, DeLand, Florida, appalled me.  My only remaining family lives here and made arrangements for me to come out. I have traveled 2700 miles to finish out the remainder of my life.  I am living in a remote and beautiful place in the foothills of the eastern Rocky Mountains. And, of course, my tormentors followed me here.

The jackal is the most despised animal in Africa. Jackals will follow birthing females, mainly the wide variety of antelope species, during birthing time.  As the female drops the fawn, the jackal will catch it as is is being born and kill and eat it. 

I have therefore named the perps jackals.  The perps are Satan's spawn, a force of pure, calculating evil in our world, and should all be summarily and very agonizingly executed.  A sulfuric acid bath would be a very appropriate method.

So from now on, I will refer to them as jackals.

They have been on me here since day one.  In the six weeks I have lived in this beautiful place, they have stolen at least 22 items from my house.  I have promised them that if I catch one in my house, I will slice them to ribbons and piss on their corpse.  Given the opportunity, I will gleefully keep that promise.  One may have a considerable amount of fun with a Randall knife or a machete.

Many years ago, some SEALs I ran with trained me in the art of using the blade.  I would delight in finally  putting that knowledge to good uase.

Remember, my tormented friends, never quit.  Never, ever quit.

As many of you know, I have been a TI for over 35 years.  I am still standing.

No comments: