There's one thing I neglected to emphasize in yesterday's post about the black and white government thugs who were scoping me out, and it is this: Anyone stupid enough to assign a black to any job in Montana will immediately create suspicion.
Blacks comprise less than two per cent of the state's population. You rarely ever spot one in the stores or on the street. That is one reason among many why I moved here. We will have no rioting, rampaging niggers, burning and looting. They would very likely be immediately shot, because most people here travel armed. The blacks are no problem, and we like it that way. I don't know why they don't move here. Maybe it's the brutal winters, but I'd say it's more about the culture.
Montana is a state primarily populated by whites and Native Americans.
So whatever dumbfuck assigned that black thug to watch me didn't have a clue. Absofuckinglutely stupid!!
No comments:
Post a Comment