Monday, November 14, 2016

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that everyone watch this video.  It will open your eyes to truths neither you nor I had ever suspected.  I, as well as all others who have been subjected to these continuous torments, have known some of this to be true from our personal experiences.  This video, which, by the way, is 1:57:07 long, is worth EVERY MINUTE of the time you will spend to watch it.  The evil herein as expressed by a victim who survived and has now written two books about her experiences, is difficult to believe.

She names some names that will truly shake you to the bone.  She has not been sued by any of the people she names, which, to me, offers her excellent credibility.

So here it is.  Log onto You Tube and fasten your seat belts, because what you are about to learn will forever change the way you view the United States Government and those who supposedly "govern" us.

Have a nice ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0&t=2258s

No comments: