Monday, October 31, 2016

Been rather quiet here lately.  I've been otherwise occupied.

The jackals are still snapping at my heels, but I could care less.  They're queers, hiding up in the rocks until I leave, and then they break in, as they always do, and carry out petty thefts.  I would imagine that to kill time before I leave, they spend their time giving each other blow jobs or taking it up their asses, but, well, that is the kind of scum we deal with on a daily basis.  Queers.  Pedophiles.  Scum of the earth.

So I just live my life as best I can and press on.

I don't fear them in the least, and I believe this infuriates them, which makes me laugh.

So for all of the rest of you tormented bastards out there, press on.  Keep fighting this sublime evil with every nerve in your tormented bodies.

Someday, we will all have peace.

No comments: