Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Finally heard from Stalked in Oklahoma via email today. She wondered if I am okay. I had previously sent her three emails with no response.  The jackals are in my computer like burrowing moles, although jackals are a much lower life form than moles, so my gut tells me the pedos are blocking my emails to her. Cause and effect.

She and I were once very close.  For a couple of years, we spoke via phone almost daily. She once died and then returned a couple of days thereafter with some truly remarkable stories of her experiences on the other side, several of which are also affirmed by the remarkable Betty J. Eadie in her #1 NYT best seller, Embraced By The Light.  If you haven't read it, I highly recommend that you get a copy.  Don't know if it available in Russia where I usually get several hits, but it might be.

Another great book, Proof Of Heaven, by the renowned surgeon  Dr.Eben Alexander, simply reinforces Eadie's story and S.I.O's, as well.  He was in deep, non-responsive coma for a week. Some things he experienced he withheld.

But her psychotic husband finally became jealous of me, a guy who was 2000 miles away, and cut us off.  He is now dying slowly and painfully from prostate cancer these days.  Karma's a bitch.  And, yes, actions do have consequences...

I love a good cigar.  The finest overwhelmingly are rolled in Nicaragua in he area around the town of Esteli. Havanas are terribly overpriced and generally suck since Fidel nationalized the industry in true Communist fashion. The renowned Cuban cigar rolling families saw what was coming and embarked for greener pastures.

Today I was in town for a meeting and stopped by my favorite smoke shop and my friend there who runs it showed me a new stick named Cattle Baron.  Being in Montana, that term is well recognized.  They were expensive, $11.50, but the scent was great and the wrapper also looked great, so I bought one.  I clipped it and fired it up and was absolutely delighted! A wonderful flavor and it builds a great ash.

I had to drop by the pharmacy a few blocks away to pick up some meds, and by the time I arrived there, I decided I needed another Cattle Baron for later.  It is rolled in Santo Domingo, which is not known for much more than average smokes, but this tasted and burned like a fine Nico stick.

I grabbed my meds, returned to the shop and bought another one.  It busted my budget, living as I am on minimum money after half a lifetime of making good bucks, but this was a necessity.  I am smoking it now as I write this, and the second one tastes even better than the first.  So if any of you cigar aficionados out there ever see a Cattle Baron stogie, I highly recommended it.

I absolutely and totally refuse to allow the baby-raping slime who attack us constantly to deny me some of life's small pleasures.

Never quit!  Never, ever quit!

No comments: