Thursday, September 28, 2017

I am currently undergoing a very demoniacal series of attacks with the total disruption of my daily life being the ultimate goal of the jackals.  Primarily a sleep deprivation sequence.

I have had little sleep during the past two nights, but I will either prevail or die in the attempt.  These psychotic, baby-raping slime generate no feelings of hate within me.  Only pity for those who have sunk so terribly deep into the blackness of the soul to generate such chaos into the life of a tired 75 year-old man. No self pity, of course.  I am incapable of that.

I recently fell deeply in love with a wonderful European woman.  Our shared delight in finding each other at this late state in our lives is remarkable.  Never, in my wildest dreams, would I have even contemplated such a thing occurring. But, it has.

So the jackals are sinking ever more deeply into the depths to attempt to disrupt our happiness.

Should I die today, I will die with a smile on my face for God's gift of love that He has delivered into our previously empty lives.

Never quit!  Never, ever quit!

No comments: