The snails are really hammering me with DEW attacks. (I now have renamed them snails because they are obviously NOT mammalian creatures.)
A few days ago, I glanced into a desk drawer and saw a business card from the Montana Department of Health and Human Services with some cunt's name on it offering nursing home care to the elderly. I certainly didn't put it there, so I took it and tore it into two halves and tossed it into the trash.
The next morning when I woke up and sat down at my desk, both halves of the card were lying on the top of my computer.
So it is far beyond obvious that some snail slimed its way into the kitchen and retrieved it from the trash bag.
It is either another snail-level mind fuck, or a threat to destroy my mind so that I will be confined to a nursing home.
They have really been hitting me hard ever since. I am feeling the symptoms identical to the American and Canadian diplomats in Havana a couple of months ago. I'd bet the snails also attacked them with their new toy.
Fuck 'em! I will live until I die and death, as I have previously stated, holds no fears for me!
Never quit! Never ever quit!
No comments:
Post a Comment