Well, it's going down. My worthless daughter and her cuck husband have totally abandoned me. I expect to be arrested and jailed by the weekend. I am quite ill, so this old wanderer will die in jail. It's as good a place as any, I suppose. I always thought I'd catch a bullet in Africa or Miami or Colombia or in a dozen other shitholes, or fly into an Andean peak one dark night. Yet, here I am. No one is more surprised than me.
I am a bit disappointed in the utter cowardice exhibited by my family, such as they are, but not in the least surprised.
My son in law is a pussy-boy. Certainly not a warrior or an honorable man, or he would have said something. Coward. Cowards are among the most despicable creatures breathing air. He fills the bill.
Hell, I knew it was coming at least three weeks ago by the way he reacted to something I said. The guy has absolutely no street sense and he is as transparent as Cling Wrap. He would make an utterly horrible poker player.
So if I suddenly, permanently go silent, it's happened.
I wish all of you luck and perseverance fighting the jackals. As we all know you will need it.
So press on and never quit! Never, ever quit.
And fuck the criminal organization known as the American FBI, whom, by the way, have been totally discredited in the American public's eyes during the last several days from top to bottom. It is long past time!
Press on!
No comments:
Post a Comment