Hey, beloved Stalked in Oklahoma! This is for you!
You are loved!
As am I, you are undergoing hell from these pathetic psychotics. God sees all. Of course, they do not believe in "God" or whatever name we may assign to That Which Is. Their loss, darling lady. Not ours!
One day, this hellish experience will end for us both. Until that day arrives, we MUST persevere! Never weaken! Never, ever quit!
Yes, it is torture of the most sublime, diabolical sort and the world that we knew during our childhoods is gone, never to recover. I pity my innocent little grandson. He has nothing to look forward to in his life but war and devastation!
His parents are utter fools and my SIL has, without doubt, joined the marching formation with the Spirits of Darkness. I have repeatedly tried to advise him, but his sublime arrogance and extreme hubris prevent that. So he must play the cards he's been dealt. I pray for him, but I fear that he, like the snails, has become a lost soul. He is such an utter fool! He has chosen Hell's Highway!
But, I only have room enough in my old heart to pity those who deserve it. He does not!
I love you dear lady! Press on!
No comments:
Post a Comment