Saturday, January 19, 2019

I have disregarded multiple, legally supported opportunities to shoot your pitiful mercenary stalkers in a wide variety of situations, particularly in Florida.  (Including that nigger in the pickup truck that I ran to ground and who talked his nigger shit while I had a.45 zeroed in on his burrheaded ass!  I often now regret not blowing his tiny nigger brain all over the back of his truck while he spouted his ghetto shit!)

Then, you killed my cats!

Just give me a shot at one of your principals!  You killed Old Grey and starved little helpless Scooter to death.  You are utter scum!

I watched Old Grey Cat back a pit bull down! Face to face! That old street fighter had more courage in one of his tiny paws than your entire entourage does!  Takes a lot of guts to kill a warrior feline, doesn't it?

You are such cowards! Such sewer sludge!  You are nothing but filth, the rejects of the human race!  Conceived in stand-up fucks in dark alleys, not knowing from day one who bred your whore mothers for five or ten bucks!!

As you must know, I am quite proficient with firearms.  Yet, you hired these pitiable, ignorant dumbfucks out to die for your perverted goal of my ultimate destruction, hoping  that I would shoot one.

I prevailed.

They lived, mercenary fools that they were.

Fear me, motherfuckers! I am old.  I have lost it all.

All but my immortal soul.

I strongly suggest that you attend to yours.

Life is short.

No comments: