Yeah, back in the day, I was a Caribbean pirate. I risked my life multiple times to bring home the gold and the shitstains never touched me. I thrived, reason being I flew for an utterly brilliant man who was always one, and usually two, steps ahead of our pursuers. No brag. Just fact.
The primary reason they never touched us was their total inability to think outside the box. We lived outside the box..
Ever heard of the renowned "DEA stare?" No? Well, if the DEA hates your guts but you always leave them sucking wind, they will locate you in a restaurant or club. Always two, often three. As you are sitting at your table minding your own business, one of the sniveling bitches, male of female, will target you with a hard, unblinking stare designed to intimidate you.
First time I saw it, it set me back a bit, but after two or three concurrent episodes, I just laughed. Pussies. Stole as much of the load as they managed to capture from some poor fool and made a lot of money, and they still very likely do, All that was decades ago. Pitiable.
Last time I saw it was in a beachfront club in El Salvador six years ago. Happened twice. I was with one of the richest guys in the country and very likely could have shot the starer in his ugly face, or the russet-haired cunt who did it later that evening at another location, but I didn't. I am not a killer.
And so it goes.
Intelligence isn't one of their stronger points.
Savage, cowardly and unrelenting torture is.
Born losers.
No comments:
Post a Comment