Saturday, April 11, 2020

All the years since the shitstains first latched onto me in 1998 because I lost my CIA protection, having angered some CIA shills, and I did not shoot one! Not one! I remember one night I walked into a pharmacy in Florida for some small reason. There, talking to the manager were two slimy cunts, one male and the other female. They were obviously supervisory types bad mouthing me to the manager. They almost freaked when I entered and their reaction was palpable. I went back out to my truck and thought about it and reentered the store to instill a bit of concern on their smug faces. It worked. I left. When I got home I withdrew the old AR 15 from the cab that always traveled with me. Guess what? When I was in the store, some miserable cunt had slid the magazine's floor plate almost out of its niche and most of the rounds fell out in the dirt! Their spotter outside and the two smug cunts thought I was going to waste them! Hell, I didn't need the rifle! I had my dependable Colt .45 Combat Commander and two spare mags! Blowing those two psychofucks faces off would have been child's play! If they live today it is solely because I, unlike them, am not a psychotic murderer! Pitiable arrogant stupid fucks! Repugnant!

No comments: