Tuesday, April 14, 2020

I received an email from an Afrikaner friend in South Africa an hour ago. The Muslim atrocities are mounting in Mozambique and the mercs are gathering. Contracts are being let. He is a battle-hardened vet of the Border Wars and knows his way around the bush. He told me that, if he dies out there, it is preferable to sitting around on his ass waiting to die in SA. I feel the same way. Sitting on my tired old ass here in the Arizona desert is a place I never thought I would be. But dead is dead, here at least, and the geographical coordinates of my death bed matter not. The following is my reply to his letter: I see bad shit coming down. The world has imploded. Traditional cultures and societies have been replaced and usurped by vicious, Satanic alien interlopers funded by filthy rich, psychopathic scum who will casually kill a million people to simply increase their net worth. The last three generations here have been dumbed down to the point where they are barely able to care for themselves and they cower in their "safe spaces" hugging their participation trophies, ignorant of the fact that they are losers. I am sitting here alone and friendless, unarmed, with the rabid hounds of hell snapping and snarling over my tired old ass. My beloved lady, my Final Angel, sits weeping 5000 miles away while fools and brigands hack and slash at each other, greedily destroying any semblance of once great America. It is very doubtful that she and I will ever hold each other again on this side of the rainbow bridge because of the convoluted, twisted actions of Satanic torturers and foul, cowardly murderers. I wish we could be there to spend our final time together in the Africa we both love.

No comments: