Friday, January 31, 2014

I know that many TI's live in New York, Connecticut, California, and other fascist states where firearms possession is severely curtailed.  That's your tough luck.  And many of us are impoverished, so we don't have the option to move to states which encourage the God-given right of self defense.

I live in Florida, where Stand Your Ground is still the law, regardless of how many pukebag liberals are seeking to change it. And fuck Trayvon Martin.  He got what he deserved.  Punk.

The right to carry a concealed firearm and defend yourself, your home and your loved ones is written into our State's Constitution.  No felony rap sheet and no domestic violence conviction, and you're good to go.

The stalkers know this.  They are walking on very thin ice when they decide to stalk a TI in Florida.  Yeah, they have illegal access to records of your license to carry a concealed firearm, and they will know you are very likely armed. That, in itself, will discourage them and intimidate them. Hell, I am always armed and do not go to the Post Office or other places where carrying a weapon is prohibited.  I am always armed.

When you practice at the range, one of their thugs may be also shooting at a point a few numbers up the line, observing you.  Fuck them.  Put the fear of God into them. Shame them. Train.  Practice. And outshoot them. Those pukebags stand out like the punks they are and I always outshoot them.  Really pisses them off.

One thing I have noticed about their shooters is that they are usually ugly motherfuckers, with scruffy chinbushes so they can look like badasses like the guys you see on TV fighting in Afghanistan, and short.  5'8".  Maybe.  And look at their shoes.  They usually have 3/4" of rubber added to give them extra stature.  Pathetic punks.  Bullet sponges.  I will well and truly blow their shit all over the walls if they confront me, or I will die standing up.

So fuck a bunch of petitions and surveys that no one will ever read. Quit crying and whining. Quit bitching to someone who cannot help you. Write a blog.  Tell us of your torment.  You will be read worldwide, as I am. Stay off these damned conference calls that only expose you to more predators.  Keep your own counsel.  Get loud.  Blogs are easy.  If you can write.

If you can, if you possibly can, move to a gun-friendly state like Texas or Florida and arm up.  They're trying to intimidate us.  Fuck them!  Intimidate them!  Put them in fear for their very lives.  You'll be glad you did.  I am.

No comments: