They have almost succeeded in killing Stalked In Oklahoma. If they do, I will be notified that she is gone.
If she is murdered, I will list the names of her attackers here, and the fucking FBI just might get off of their worthless asses and do something about it, but I doubt it.
This is a crime against humanity. Nothing less. The only way to bring these scumbags to justice is with a bullet to the head.
My perp is laying very low. I guess he doesn't want his brains splattered all over his brickwork with a high velocity bullet to the head.
This is war. There are casualties in war. There is no rule that says we must absorb all of them.
Fat Linda, I have not forgotten you.
1 comment:
Members of the Chickasaw Indian Tribe are responsible for this. So is an international pimp and a man who took out a contract killing on me after I would not cooperate with his law firm in June of 2013. My lungs are bleeding and filled with pus secondary to the thousands of hits I have sustained. I have video evidence and lab work to back up my claims. This is domestic terrorism and murder for hire.
Post a Comment