I was just blocked from commenting about FFCHS on Stalked In Oklahoma's blog, repeatedly, so here it is.
Listen to me...if you are a TI, totally disregard FFCHS and Derrick Robinson. He has been compromised. Ever since Aaron Alexis sought help from him and got only platitudes in return, the FBI has been all over his ass like sand-spurs in a hairy dog's coat. You will get nothing from FFCHS but more bullshit.
If you wish to defend yourselves from stalkers, then take up arms. That idea scares the shit out of Derrick Robinson, but it has worked for me.
Surrender to death. Once you surrender the idea that you will live through this and you take up arms against your oppressors, you will regain ground. If you are afraid of guns, then fucking get over it and buy one. Or two, and learn how to use them. Practice. Visit the shooting range and shoot up as much ammunition as you can afford. If you don't know how to shoot, get professional instruction. If your state allows concealed carry licenses, obtain one, and carry a weapon wherever you go. If the scumbags truly believe you will kill them when they attack you, they will back off. But
you must commit, and there can be no doubt. I know. I've tried everything else...petitions, whining, surveys, conference calls, etc.
A Colt .45 and an AR 15 are very powerful persuaders. Trust me. It works.
5 comments:
As I have stated on my blog: WE ARE FOR SALE, TI'S!! Get it!! If you trust FFCHS you are up on a platform and auctioned off. It happened to me and now I will be murdered because of what I know. We are telling you the truth. WE ARE FOR SALE!!!! Aaron Alexis was just one of many victims. There have been many suicides and murders and if they have their way, I'll be next.
We are in a war for our spiritual, emotional, psychological and physical survival. Never forget that. There are many varied groups and individuals involved in these conspiracies. Some are government sponsored. However, many are not. In my case, I have a bunch of fundamentalist Christian fanatics on my ass, as well as the Feds. They very rarely stalk me on foot any longer because they fear, justifiably, for their lives. But they often hide in their cars, or their jacked-up pickups and let me know that they're there. Well, they can go collectively fuck themselves. Those trucks don't sport bullet-proof glass.
True. It is not the government in my case either. It is a Third rate security company that represents a tribal interest. They are blown and believe me, now that FFCHS has gone international all bets are off. Meaning Interpol/CIA/DHS and FBI. They are very interested in just which gangs possess and use Directed Energy Weapons on americans. They like Pat the Rat are blown.
Pat the Rat died a miserable death. I often sit in my garage, smoking a cigar, and now miss watching him toddle out to his truck to climb in head first because dragging his diabetic legs in behind himself was a real bitch. He wanted to be a spy and took on a pro. He died a total failure. So he is dead. Toast. Gone. If I could locate his grave, I would piss on it.
Post a Comment